Some of the best food in the world is right here in the United States. And, no, I’m not just talking about your favorite greasy diner or Mom’s home cooking—I’m talking about restaurants that serve dishes from around the globe. To help you plan your next vacation or business trip, here are seven amazing destinations for foodies:
Chicago is the home of deep dish pizza, Italian beef sandwiches and hot dogs. The Windy City also has its own version of a classic American cheesecake. Here’s what to eat when you go:
- Deep-dish pizza – One bite into a slice of Chicago-style deep dish will make you forget all about New York’s thin crust pies. This delicious pie features two layers of flaky dough covered in sauce and cheese (sometimes even more than one kind), then baked until browned on top.
- Italian beef sandwich – A pile of thinly sliced meat submerged in au jus gets piled high onto an Italian roll before being topped off with giardiniera (a mix of pickled vegetables) for some extra spice.
- Hot dog – It doesn’t get any better than this classic treat when it comes to street food! Hot dogs come topped with everything from mustard to relish; choose whichever toppings sound good to you at the time–they’re all equally delicious!
Napa Valley is a great place to visit for food. The Napa Valley has been famous for its wines, and it has a lot of great restaurants that serve the local cuisine. If you’re visiting in the spring or summer, be sure to try some of these delicious dishes:
- Grilled salmon with herb butter sauce – This dish is served at Bistro Don Giovanni in Yountville and consists of grilled salmon topped with an herb butter sauce made from parsley and chives mixed together with garlic salt and pepper before being cooked on the grill until golden brown (or until you think it looks done).
- Chocolate souffle – This dessert can be found at Mustards Grill where they serve everything from burgers to seafood pasta entrees along with incredible desserts like this one! It’s sweet but not too sweet thanks to its chocolatey goodness combined with vanilla ice cream inside each bite-sized portion which makes each bite melt into your mouth while still maintaining its shape so there’s no messy clean up afterwards either…just pure enjoyment!
New York City
New York City is the best city in the world for foodies. It has a huge variety of restaurants and cuisines, as well as great food trucks, pizza and other delicious treats. If you’re looking for an amazing dining experience that will leave your taste buds singing, then New York City is where it’s at!
Miami is a great food city, and it’s known for its Cuban food.
The city has been influenced by many cultures, including Spanish, French and Italian cuisine. Miami also has some of the best seafood in America! If you love fish tacos or ceviche then this is definitely your place to visit! You should also try their famous Cuban coffee while you’re there!
You’ll find lots of different types of restaurants throughout Miami – from fancy 5-star establishments to hole-in-the walls with delicious food at reasonable prices (and sometimes even free!). If street food is more your thing then check out some local food trucks too!
San Francisco is a foodie’s paradise. Whether it’s a fancy dinner at one of the city’s many fine-dining restaurants, or an afternoon spent exploring its diverse ethnic neighborhoods, you can find amazing food from all over the world in San Francisco.
The city has a great variety of restaurants, from hole-in-the-wall joints to high end establishments that serve up French cuisine and award winning wines. And if seafood is your thing? You’ll be hard pressed to find better than here!
Los Angeles, California:
The best food in Los Angeles is found in the ethnic enclaves. You’ll find an endless array of incredible Mexican, Chinese and Korean restaurants here. Be sure to try the tacos! If you’re looking for something more upscale, head over to Beverly Hills or Venice Beach for some great seafood options or check out Michelin-starred chef Wolfgang Puck’s Spago restaurant if you want something fancy without breaking the bank.
The best places I’ve eaten at so far include: 1) El Cochinito (Cuban), 2) Tacos Baja Ensenada (Mexican), 3) Ajumma Jip (Korean), 4) Ramen Yamadaya (Japanese).
Louisville is a foodie destination, so it’s no surprise that you can find a variety of cuisines. You can choose from Italian to Mexican, Greek or Japanese–the list goes on! The best barbecue in the country can be found here too (and there are plenty of delicious options for vegetarians too).
Louisville has some incredible local restaurants that serve up everything from burgers and pizza to macaroni and cheese; if you’re looking for something more casual but still want good food then check out one of their many food trucks parked around town. These trucks serve everything from fresh-made sandwiches to crepes on the go!
If you want something healthy then consider visiting one of Louisville’s many farmer’s markets where local farmers sell fresh produce directly from their farms at affordable prices so everyone can enjoy quality ingredients without breaking their budgets.”
You can find some of the most amazing food in the world at these destinations
The next time you’re traveling, don’t just sightsee and take pictures. Eat your way through the city! Food is an integral part of culture and can give you a better sense of where you are. You’ll also discover some unique dishes that may not be available anywhere else in the world.
Here are 7 must-try food destinations for any serious foodie:
These are just a few of the many places around the world where you can find amazing food. If you’re looking for something new and exciting to try, then I recommend checking out these destinations!